Thursday, February 5, 2009

A start of something new




Life aint Easy....


So..... Hello blogspot...

here is abit about myself btw..

Muhammad Harris Ghazali

17 years old

Sekolah Dato Abdul Razak

25-1-1992

Bukit Damansara, KL

Emotional

Loudmouth

Normal but Complicated boy

-_-'



So, this is my 1st time using a blog..

i decided to have a blog because i like to share things i guess...

there's no1 for me to share my problems with.. so might as well i share it with blogspot..


Ive been having alot of problems lately

Problems with frens, family, skool, studies, LOVE... name it, its all there..

Seems like i cant escape problems..

ahhhh i so hate it..

i just wana share all it 2 da world.. though i wont noe who'll read my blog..


but wat the heck..,

ill just keep on writing.. or typing..

hopefully.. the world could understand me more...


Understand...

What it Feels Like To be Me





No comments: