Thursday, April 9, 2009

Debate =)

I wana go again.. and again...











My Debate Family =)




Currently, I love debate like hell. I got competitions coming up. I hope ill do well in it. I really hope so. Let me hold a trophy. At least one of it. It would be the greatest gift ever. But I know Im not a good speaker. My teamates are way better than me. Ill end up only as reserve.. But what the heck. No matter. Ill do my best as a reserve.

Help Debate is coming soon. Will do my best in it. For IIUM Interschool and PPM, Im not sure. I might not go for it. Even if i go, maybe Ill just stick to being reserve. Ill give moral support. Yeah, Moral Support. Ill do whatever i can, for the team. I love the team. I love my debate family.



Irfan

Farhan

Faris

Azim

Aiman

Danial

Ammar

Zahin

Ashraf

Aidil

Hanif

Azim

Syafiq

Miss Azie

Mdm. Umi

English Teachers

Azalia

Bey

And every Debaters I know

And Everyone else

Im Sori for all that ive done and please pray for me, this is all for you

I love you all



=)

2 comments:

aRiFF hAFIZi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aRiFF hAFIZi said...

harris hv u got da info bout da new format 4 malaysia parliamentary deb8??

the reserve must sit at da back of the speakers and acts as a think-tank.. so any info, any idea u could simply pass it 2 da speakers.. kirer oke la tuh..takla cm tunggul je cm dulu2...

ps: i'm not sure whether HELP, IIUM or PPM will imply dis format or not.. but as for normal deb8 inter-school n inter-technic school it did being implemented.. it is announced in the adjudicators meeting back in terengganu weeks ago... ask ur trainer perhaps he noe better...