Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moved

A conversation


Someone: Ris

Me: Yes?

Someone: **** is having a birthday party this friday. Can you come?

Me: This friday?

Someone: Yes

Me: I think boleh kot

Someone: Ok

Me: mmmmm... where is it?

Someone: Oh, I didnt tell you ke?

Me: No. You havent

Someone: Its at Alamanda

Me:.................................. You serious?

Someone: Yes, why?

Me: Xde, I can just walk to alamanda. Its behind my house je.

Someone: Ris, we all live in KL. I know its hard to go there, but do it for a friend la

Me: Eh, u dont get it ke? I MMG live in putrajaya, Alamanda is behind my house

Someone: Serious Shit!?

Me: Yes... Im serious.

Someone: When did you move?

Me: During raya last year

The End

Conclusion: For those who is yet to know, I already MOVED to PUTRAJAYA









This place is peaceful but nobody is here -_-'

4 comments:

alhanasabrina said...

haha i know who that sombody is :D
eh betul tak ayt tuhh?haha

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

i know who that somebody is too, HAHA.

Bainun Shafri said...

hahaha!

Harris said...

hahahaha. dat obvious ke? pandainye korang~