Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 things...

Ill Go as I want...

#1
Exam is coming up (6 days actually) and Im not prepared at all!!! waaaa

#2
Im currently hungry and there's nothing to eat... so suffering!!! haaa

#3
HKSBP 2009 is the week after Mid Year Exam. Im very excited, cant wait. (Hopely Ill Speak)

#4
I hate my feelings. I dont like what I feel right now. As in who I love and whatever

#5
I miss alot of people! Especially those who are close to me. I miss my bestie too!! I wish to spend time with them.

#6
Cant seem to concentrate on studies. But Im working on it.

#7
Hating a few person. Eventually those who were suppose to be close to me, but I hate them.

#8
Afraid of SPM. It seems to be coming closer and I dont have enough knowledge.

#9
Wants a silver lining for my Love Life. Been suffering about it

#10
Praying for everyone to be ok and hopes whatever they do, will work out fine.



Im just crapping about
Mood: Uncertain

No comments: