Friday, May 8, 2009

Stupid

Go-ing with uneasy feelings

So, get this
Im SINGLE, I DONT have a GIRLFRIEND
Im a LONELY guy
But I admit I MISS her (FNA) alot

But again, get this
Im not that DESPERATE
I wont go up to the extend that I would steal a FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND

I just need to be around FRIENDS
Be it schoolmates or anyone in the outside world

What HURTS most is
Someone who has been a close friend for me
Could be MAD at me for CONTACTING/TEXTING his girl

Get this
I DONT WANT her
I WONT STEAL her
I just contact her as a normal FRIEND
I wont BETRAY my own friend

But it HURTS when im not TRUSTED in this matter
Am I a PLAYBOY?
I dont go flirting around
Stupid...

Im not much of a guy eitherway
NOBODY wants me
So have no fear people, Your girlfriends WONT FALL for me

Everyone have been saying
'Harris, you've been dumped and rejected TWICE'
Every single time, my so called FRIENDS would say that
Yeah, I would laugh, but deep down it HURTS as HELL
It hurts more when I still have some feelings for her (FNA)

Im trying damn hard to make it through
But why the fuck am I being hated for MAKING friends???
So, this is what i can conclude
I can only be with friends with guys and single girls
Something like that rite?

Ah.. Craps... Stupid Love and Relationship Life




Screw it all

6 comments:

zorro said...

chill harris!
let them be, ok.
all d best for ur PPM all right!

ayzie said...

meh, ckp sket sape org uh. i'll blasah them X{

Nadhirah Jamaluddin said...

chill lahh...okay?

Harris said...

oh.. tx ayzie. but nvm. biar je those ppl. mls gile nk lyn. ill just live my live. haish

Amiz said...

Haha. U? Nobody wants u? Lepak la bro. Illusion je. Kau bkk mate nmpk bnyk lg ikn kt laut tu. Gud luck wth her. Haha.

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

whats my age again?
trust me love at this age is just a phase
=)