Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Script

Go~

Yes, its about love life again =)

A few nights ago, i chat with T.
T is a good friend of her.
I chat with T, get to know more about T and asked T about her

Well, here's an interesting part of our chat

T : So, Right now, u just have to wait for her
Me: Yeah, I would wait for her. Thats all I can do =)
T : But it hurts kan, if what you wait for does not work out?
Me: Well, maybe it will.. but I dont mind. Having this feeling is good enough
T : Ooh, Thats sweet =)
Me: Hahaha, naah. normal je la. I do like her. Ill wait and I dont mind

Conclusion
I like her and I know, despite dis feeling and waiting for her, might not bring any good. But its ok, i dont care, i dont mind. Have this feeling, is more than enough

Tx to her =D




Im the man who can't be moved

2 comments:

Nur Afiqah Mardhiah said...

to her je? grrr.

faris said...

g r mmpos yekk... heheh... jiwang r lu mat...