Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Unholy Confession

Going again~

Lets begin.
a Unholy confession

Im getting tired
Im getting sick
I have no sense of direction anymore
I dont know what to do
I dont know my future
I know Nothing

Lost after lost, Ive gain nothing. It has been too long. But nothing is gained. Im running out of ideas. Be it, either love, life, studies or anything, it seems to have crashed down. REAL hard. What can I do? Nothing. I tried. But it doesnt seem to work. I never gave up. Till now Im still trying hard. But It seems easier to let go rather than holding on to it. But Ill keep doing so. I wont let myself down. Wont let anyone down.

Recently, My heart bloom again. Someone who I have known for a while, light up my heart, my life. Clear sky is visible again. Thank You.

Its normal, when a heart desire something, You would really want it. But for this case, or usually for me, It wont happen. 'What a heart desire is just a dream you can't achieve' Thats what i think is true.

I rather back off, for her sake, for her wish. She have a heart for someone else, so i respect that. Ill help her in any way, be it that it will hurt me, but i dont mind. Its for the one I love. Ill be there for her, anytime she needs me =)

Ive been said that Im too nice. well.. I dont know, but I dont see the wrong. I am just me.

Pointless post. haha

My unholy confession
1) I love her
2) Im backing off for her
3) I almost gave up on life
4) Im still holding on, wont give up
5) I love my friends




Life is hard

3 comments:

lisa azelan said...

all sdar guys are poetic and emo-ish ehh?

ahaha.
cheer up! chin up!

Amiz said...

shit no. ktorg due je. :P

...damn.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.