Friday, December 25, 2009

Getting Back On Track

Helo there


Its been a long time since I post anything here
I guess Ill start back as of this moment
So, let start things off

The freaking SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA is over
That means.....
1) Im no longer a school student
2) Im free from Sungai Gadut
3) No more white and green
4) No more boys 24/7
5) I can enjoy life

But even so, i have to depart from my fellow Meranti 05'9
I love them alot and I will surely miss them
Do hope that our SPM result will be a great one

SPM ended just 17 days ago and yet, Ive been through many things
Learned alot bout the very nature of social life
Learned about friendship and relationship
And learned about the boringness of post SPM. haha

Been sitting at home all these time
Hung out with friends afew time
Already sign up for driving classes but it only gonna start on sunday

Oh, I live in putrajaya now
The place is peaceful but hot

Well, my new life has only begun
And Ill try to post about it on this blog
Will be updating it
So for now...
Sayonara











Life is wonderful :)

No comments: