Friday, December 25, 2009

Music

Music and Songs

The Melody
The Tune
The Beat
The Rythm
The best thing an ear could hear

Every Music or Song are created properly
Each song has its own meaning
To deliver a message or to show something

Yes, for sure whenever I listen to a song, Ill dance to the groove
But Ill also hear the lyrics properly
Ill try to understand the meaning
And I realised that alot of songs can be associated with me
Let it be pop, rock, ballad, country or whatever genre of music
I can find my situation in the music
Thats why I love music alot

There's too many song that symbolized me
But here's one of it
A part of the lyrics that is


Akon
Be with you
.
And no one knows, why Im into you
Cause you'll never know what its like to walk in our shoes
And no one knows, the things we've been through
Can never measure up to half of what I put you through
Thats why we'll break through
.
You are everything in my life, see the joy you bring
And aint no one i compare you to
And I know that you will never walk away from me no matter what
And thats why i plan to do the same thing for you
And I want you to know
.
And I don care what they say, I gonna be with you
I wana be with you









for those who knows what i mean here, just shut up =D

No comments: