Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stalker

Definition of Observe from Wikipedia


'Observation is either an activity of a living being, such as a human, consisting of receiving knowledge of the outside world through the senses, or the recording of data using scientific instruments. The term may also refer to any collected data during this activity. An observation can also be the way you look at things or when you look at something.'


'An observational bias occurs when researchers only look where they think they will find positive results, or where it is easy to record observations. This is called the "Street Light Effect".'


Lately, I spend most of my time sitting at a corner. At the corner, I relax and observe. I look at my surrounding and I watch the people around. Their behaviour, the things they wear, the way they interact and others. It is very interesting. We are humans but we differ in so many ways. Everyone have some unique about them. That what makes this world interesting and fun. Different people that light up this world in many different ways.


Not only that it's fun, sometimes observing makes me happy. It makes me smile. But of cause that entirely depend on what or who I'm observing. But whatever it is, observing people is fun and I'll keep doing it :)

No comments: