Saturday, June 23, 2012

Deep within me

3.. 2.. 1..


It shall begin..


Once again..


If anyone take an effort to go through my old posts, you might find out that I'm very mushy/emo/jiwang. Well, that was back then. But I couldn't say that currently I'm not longer like that. I might as well  still be the same.


One important thing that I learned in the past is that there is no need for me to hide who I am or any feeling I have. Anger, Frustration, Happiness, Loneliness, Love, Fear or whatever it is, I'll just show it. Eventhough  some feelings are affiliated with positive or negative element, I'll just embrace it. I once saw a post on 9gag which was quite inspirational (yes, 9gag is not only for humour)


"I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something made me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. The only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt something really good before, so I have to take the bad with the good. So I guess what I'm feeling is like, beautiful sadness."


Feelings and emotions. There'll be a lot of that in this blog soon. Of cause not only that. Some random crasp will also be included.












Confuse is a feeling too right?


That particular feeling is strong within me


Right now

No comments: