Saturday, June 23, 2012

Revisiting a dusty page

1.. 2.. 3..


Let it begin..


Again...


I've left my blog for quite a while now. From time to time, I do check it out. I look at all my old posts. Reading back all my past experience. Some were sweet. Some were bitter. And some were just plain stupid. Haha. Nowdays, I don't really blog anymore. Facebook and Twitter is sufficient in fulfilling my internet social network needs. 


But I guess, I want to start blogging again. I just want a medium where I can write long posts. I just wanna write random things. And let whoever who wants to read it, read it. So yeah. I guess. I'll start blogging back soon. Especially when I have 2 and a half months of jobless break. I need to find a hobby and I guess blogging will be an option for me.












Hey there


I'm back


:)

No comments: