Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tonight is the night..

One.. Two.. Three..


And it goes on and on..


It won't stop..


These eyes would not shut..


It's 5.00 a.m. in the morning. I'm still wide awake. I can't sleep.
My sleeping routine is pretty much screwed due to the holidays.


But it's time like these that I start to think a lot.
A weird time for my mind to be 'active'.


Other than thinking, it's time like these that I stalk a lot.
This is when I go through people's Facebook and Twitter account.


I look through their tweets and post.
Not forgetting skimming through the pictures too.


It's time like these that I get so hungry.
But I refuse to eat. Not because I'll get fat, but because I'm lazy to move.


I also think about those who I care about.
Wondering where they are now and what am I to them.


Time passes so slow right now.
Sometimes it drives me crazy, sometimes I feel at peace.


But whatever it is,
I should try and get some sleep








When darkness turns to light


It ends tonight


Good Night :)

No comments: