Friday, March 20, 2009

Everyone is Different

Here goes....
People always say:
'All Boys Are The Same'
and
'Perempuan Semua Sama Je'
Let me make it straight... Nobody is the same in this world. Our looks are different. Our emotions are different. Our feelings are different. Our behaviour are different. We are NEVER the same. But at times, i which same people are the same. Well... at least have something in common. What i meant is about how people evaluate things. How people come to a conclusion. How people would think before making a decision. How people would judge both side of the story. Basically I can say, Im everything what i just say. But, my life is terrible now, because people like to come to the conclusion just like that. They don't listen to my side. I never said im inocent. But i have my reasons on things. Because of this, many people have ditch me. Leaving me just like that, clueless. I dont like it. Though Im getting use to it. For me, even if my closest friends tells me something bad about this person, I would like to know their half before I conclude things. I dont want to feel wrong things towards people. At times, I want people to be like that. Be the same in that way. But what can I do?? I have to face the fact.....
Everyone is Different

4 comments:

aRiFF hAFIZi said...

differences between male and female..
read dis book; John Gray's Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
U'll understand everything bout differences between male n female...

Human r gifted with variations and differences... that make our world a better place to live in.

Hariss, could u ever imagine a world where everyone r sme.. sme looks, sme behaviour, sme.. sme.. sme..

Tak bosan kew??

alhanasabrina said...

true2
but ppl nowdays kan suke stereotype org
:P

Amiz said...

ah yes, both side of the book. but sometimes the other side doesn't want to even talk to you. only coz of a sentence you said. how then? sigh.

poor harris person.

Harris said...

well, i dont expect everyone to be the same. that would suck. maybe in a certain aspect. thatwould be just nice