Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Sleeping Tool

Well, usually people would comment things bout us. They would say, ure a friend that makes me happy, ure a friend that makes people laugh, ure the friend people can cry on and so on.

BUT
My birthdaymate, which is Nara said i have a different function towards her. Im a friend she'll go to if she wants to SLEEP. Aha... Sleep. Weird eh?? Well, last nite around 3.00 a.m. she called me. Saying she apply for Hotlink Super Savers but suddenly all her friends she wanted to call was asleep. So she called me. (Consider that im a last option to call la...) So we talk and talk. Mainly no proper topic. But the She mention that she likes talking to me because that will make her sleepy
I was like 'What? Sleepy? How come?'. Well based on wat my other friends said, My voice if i talk through to the phone is very slow and lembik. So, Nara said, my voice sedap that it makes her sleepy and she likes it because she's a person that rarely gets sleepy. Hahahha. But she said its not that Im boring la. LOL.
So, it seems Im useful la in a way. To make people sleepy. Or maybe to make only Nara sleepy. hahaha. Kinda Cool But Weird.
So Nara
If You need to sleep
Ring me up
But dont disturb me sleep!!
=)
PS: To those who wants to try to get sleep too, try la call me. hahaha

5 comments:

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

wat about prank calls?
nohallah

lisa azelan said...

nara calls me if she wants to be awake.
ahahaha.

Amiz said...

ahahahah

GunDBo :P

Harris said...

we have our own function 4 nara eh lisa?? hahaha

aRiFF hAFIZi said...

nice blogs, hariss.. plus, ur article is totally simply and refreshing! Good job, buddy!!