Sunday, March 22, 2009

A nice phone call

So, Im gonna go again..


Now is 2.36 am.

The day Im gonna go back to school


Anyways, I just finish a phone conversation with two people! Well, two people talk over the same phone. hahaha. It was DAMN fun. Both were crazy. Both were fun. Both were funny. Both make me laugh like hell. Its been a while since I 'bergayut' on the phone. And Im glad I did once more before I go back to school. It was fun. To talk to your two good friends. And I was their 1st choice to call when they were bored. WAAAA... Was happy to hear that. HAHAHA.
Anyways, these two people is very close to me, my birthday mate and my twin petsis. haha They're fun! and I love both of them so Damn Much! Tx Bey and Nara! Here they are!

(Bey and Nara)

3 comments:

Nadhirah Jamaluddin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nadhirah Jamaluddin said...

gila tenang weyh malam tuh.
duduk dalam tempat plg org tak tahu pon kne marah.hahaha.
layan budak2 bermasalah mmg begitu.haha.mule yg baru lah.jgn sayu lbeyh.pape pon thnx :)

Bainun Shafri said...

hah i look like a murderer/ibanese in this picture.
i've never look good in pictures anyway.
haha.
we are crazy ppl!