Saturday, March 21, 2009

That message...

Lets go again..

That sms...

'u noe. Im trying my very best to nt thnk bout us. So many thngs hppnd. I just mls nk fk dh bcos it wont get anywhere. Mcm tu jgk. So im better off on my own'

So, there it is. I was looking forward for a respond... But thats not excatly what I was looking foward for... But its a respond at least.. That sms marks the total end of everything i guess. =(

To A,
Im sorry for always bothering you. It seems you've been trying so hard to forget it all, but I keep bringing it up. Thats so stupid of me. Im sorry. I do not blame you for acting like how you are now. I am a jerk and Ive screw up alot. I will not bother you anymore. I will make existance not noted to you. For your sake, Ill totally back off. I now know that We can never be together ever again, so Ill just dream of you. Ill always be a dreamer. Hope everything goes good for you. Ill be praying always. I will there for you if you need. Im here, ill always be here. Take Care A. 143


Good Bye


(No More)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oit...sedeyh...dont give up man...

faris said...

ooopsss... bley tk akoo ckap no komen???? hehehe....

cheer up lah... bodo... bunge bkan sekuntum r....

Nadhirah Jamaluddin said...

kate dah berubah...alahai

aRiFF hAFIZi said...

love hurts as much as it make u happy..